Tuesday 2 December 2014

Gothic Rug by Natalia Frank (Pt. 3)

Silk gauze... It is a bit of a love hate relationship *wry smile*. When it works, it is great, when you need to unpick anything it is a living nightmare.

There has been more work done on it, but it was paused due to the fact I ran out of black. This is why when you buy a kit, and they say to use one strand, you don't use two.

 

This is what it looks like now. All the colours/outlining is done... It just needs to be infilled. But of course I have other running projects.

I now have two wedding presents to do. So this baby gets put off again.

Please cluck on the 'rug' label if you would like to see the other two posts.

~Ishy

1 comment:

  1. Carly, the rug looks beautiful! Do you have a problem to find this black silk? I can ship you the silk you need to finish the rug for no charge, but shipping cost. Please, let me know: scarletsails@live.com

    ReplyDelete